March 5, 2011

March to dos

I have been busy gathering inspiration, and raw materials all the whilst working towards a career as a Elementary School Teacher. I start school again in June, and have a few out of town tromps planned before then. A trip back East to visit my mother in Maine, to ski in the fresh powdery snow on Sugarloaf Mountain. In addition to a 25th birthday present to myself to Israel as part of the Birthright Program. I thought what a better way to celebrate a quarter century than to connect with my roots, discover explore and float in the Dead Sea under the warmth of the Mediteranean Sun. I plan on collecting a whole new batch of shells while on the East Coast and the Atlantic Coast.

projects and creativity are in full effect. In addition to my designs, I've been conjuring up ideas of a breezy nude line of ballet pallete dresses and and accessories. A trip to the fabric store is on my to do list, as is the search for a perfect little hole in the wall with raw stones, and beads.

No comments: