May 20, 2009

Suite Jesus


All photography lineup curated by the lovely Carissa Sade Baird, featuring photography from yours truly, not to mention multiple other talented photographers.

Come Celebrate! It's the end of school (amen!), the beginning of a marvelous summer, and time to get the show on the road!

Friday, I will be showing my lovely golden boxes at 111 Minna Gallery, and would LOVE TO SEE YOU THERE.
This is a big deal to me, as I've been working on this project for quite some time, and Minna Gallery never beings a dull moment.

Live Music to be heard (J-Boogie), Dj's to be spinnin, drinks to be drank, friends to be seen, laughs to be heard, love to be shared.


come, and revel in the creative spirit. I want you there! Yes, that means you!


For presale tickets and info visit http://going.com/maysj
Otherwise, tickets will be $10 at the door

111 Minna gallery. Friday at 10. Always good times to be had.

No comments: